- Effective C-N-P ratio for growth and nutrient removal efficiency of Scenedesmus obliquus in sugar mill effluent, Shashirekha, V., Sivakumar M., S. Seshadri, Energ. Ecol. Environ. (2016) 1(5):283–295
- Assessment of Methylobacterium oryzae CBMB20 aggregates for salt tolerance and plant growth promoting characteristics for bio‑inoculant development, Chanratana, M, Han, GH., Choudhury, AR, Seshadri, S., Halim, MA., Krishnamoorthy, R., Kang, YK., and Sa, T., AMB Expr (2017) 7:208
- Perspectives of Plant-Methylotrophic Interactions in Organic Farming, Microorganisms for Green Revolution, in Micoorganisms for Green Revolution, Vadivukkarasi Ponnusamy, Jayashree Shanmugam, Mayakkan Gopal, Seshadri Sundaram, Eds. Deepak G. Panpatte, Yogeshvari K. Jhala, Rajababu V. Vyas, Harsha N. Shelat, 2017. pp 167-187.
- Optimizing the route for production of activated carbon from Casuarina equisetifolia fruit waste, Ravichandran P, Sugumaran P, Seshadri S, Basta AH. 2018, R. Soc. Open sci. 5: 171578.
- Evaluation of chitosan and alginate immobilized Methylobacterium oryzae CBMB20 on tomato plant growth, Mak Chanratana, Gwang Hyun Han, Manoharan Melvin Joe, Aritra Roy Choudhury, Seshadri Sundaram, Md. Abdul Halim & Tongmin Sa (2018): Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science, 64:11, 1489-1502.
- Long-term silicate fertilization increases the abundance of Actinobacterial population in paddy soils, Sandipan Samaddar & Jaak Truu & Poulami Chatterjee & Marika Truu & Kiyoon Kim & Sukjin Kim, Sundaram Seshadri & Tongmin Sa, Biology and Fertility of Soils 55 (2), 109-120
Impact of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi on Photosynthesis, Water Status, and Gas Exchange of Plants Under Salt Stress–A Meta-Analysis, Murugesan Chandrasekaran, Mak Chanratana, Kiyoon Kim, Sundaram Seshadri and Tongmin Sa, Front. Plant Sci., 16 April 2019 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fpls.2019.00457
IFTR intends to bring out publications on the following: Clean water, Clean Energy, Rural development, Organic agriculture, Agricultural inputs, Alternative livelihood and income generation to rural and tribal communities, Information technology on community development, farm waste conversion, Indigenous technologies, Technologies for adoption by various stakeholders.